Hospitalist Physician needed at Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited.
JOB TITLE: Hospitalist Physician
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
Job Code: #HP00003
Job Type: Full Time
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Directing, coordinating and administering medical and non-medical resources, facilities and services.
- Supervise daily administrative operations.
- Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives.
- Create quarterly and annual budgets.
- Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures.
- Prepare work schedules.
- Maintain organized medical and employee records.
- Monitor administrative staff performance.
- Regularly give reports of hospital activities to the CEO.
- Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies.
- Answer queries from staff and external bodies.
- Develop strategies to improve revenue of the hospital.
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Healthcare Administration, Masters in Administration is preferable
- 5 years minimum of proven work experience as a Hospital Administration Manager, Medical Office Manager or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and hospital industry.
- Hands-on experience with database systems and MS Excel.
- Solid understanding of healthcare procedures and regulations.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Familiarity with medical transcription.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to supervise and train team members.
- Problem-solving attitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position Title and Code as the subject of their email application.
Deadline: October 16, 2020
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|