HR Business Partner is needed at Microsoft Nigeria
JOB TITLE: HR Business Partner
Job number: 807604
Travel: 0-25 %
Profession: Human Resources
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
- If you are looking for an exciting, dynamic and challenging region where you get to expand and explore a wide range of HR functional competence our Africa and Levant Multi Country Cluster provides the right set up.
- With more than 60 countries in terms of business coverage and legal entities in 15 out of them, you would be part of a passionate HR Team supporting this region and belonging to a broader HR MEA Team.
- We are looking for a HR Business Partner to support our business based in Nigeria.
- 5-8 years of work experience with Human Resources or related processes (e.g., hiring, training, performance management) OR 7+ years of work experience with Human Resources or related processes (e.g., hiring, training, performance management) with Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications:
- Human Resources Professional Certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, SHRM)
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits / perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment|