JOB TITLE: HR / FIN Manager
LOCATION: Maiduguri, Borno
Report to: Deputy Head of Mission
Report to (functional): HR Coordinator & Finance Coordinator
Supervises: HR / Fin Assistant
Working Hours: 48 hours per week
Contract Duration: 6 months
- The Admin Manager of Maiduguri base is responsible for the implementation of Human Resources policies in Maiduguri and the correct Administrative Management of all staff working in the projects (National, International, etc.), along with the follow-up of the correct use of financial resources in the project.
- He/she will also give support as much as possible to the projects with regards to movement, follow-up and resources.
- Desirable, degree in Finance, Management (Business, HR) or Administration.
- Essential, working experience of at least two years in relevant and similar jobs.
- Desirable working experience with MSF or other NGOs, in developing countries.
- Essential mission language: English and Hausa.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Desirable HR and Financial MSF software (Homère, FFC, SAGA)
- People Management and Development L2, Commitment to MSF Principles L2, Behavioural Flexibility L3, Results and Quality Orientation L3, Teamwork and Cooperation L3.
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment|
|Salary||NGN 5,973,591 (Annual basic salary +13th month) As per the MSF salary scale (National contract)|
|Deadline||26th March, 2020.|