Women for Women International (WfWI) is recruiting for the position beow
JOB TITLE: HR / Finance Assistant
Reports To: Program Coordinator
- The HR/Finance Assistant will provide human resource/administrative support and assist with financial management and logistical transactions to ensure smooth running of the office and effective operations.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Human Resources Management, Finance, Accounting, Business administration
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience in Human Resources and Finance.
- Excellent computer skills including spreadsheet, database, word processing, presentation and email along with data entry experience, familiarity with an accounting software is desirable
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and to take initiative;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required;
- Finance Assistance will be held to the highest ethical standards.
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong analytical, reasoning and problem-solving abilities;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter and 3 professional references to: email@example.com Please specify “HR/Finance Assistant” in the subject line.
Note: Only short-list
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment|
|Deadline||Wednesday, 25th March, 2020.|