JOB TITLE: HR Services / Community Relations Supervisor
JOB LOCATION: Delta
- Liase with host communities and coordinate all employee welfare and admin activities in the Plant
- Attend to all host community-related activities aimed at maintaining a cordial relationship with the Company.
- Ensure Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects are completed within stipulated period.
- Ensure the timely processing of approvals and payment to HR-related third-party service providers.
- Ensure prompt distribution of approved yearly and monthly welfare items to employees while
- Ensure that the staff canteen runs smoothly and within the budget that has been set.
- Ensure that the company comply with all applicable statutory laws and regulations.
- Ensure that all staff activities are ethical and comply with Company’s values and the policies in the employee Handbook.
- Ensure Admin/HR related costs are within approved budget
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any Social Sciences or related field
- Minimum 5 years cognate work experience from the Manufacturing sector
- Professional Qualification of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is an added advantage
- Understanding of Labour Laws and HR best practices.
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills
- Good Reporting and administrative writing skills
- Effective conflict management skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications, (Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
Deadline: June 16, 2021
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services, Supervisor|