Human Resource Analyst is needed at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
JOB TITLE: Human Resource Analyst
- Identify the best means for job ads to achieve maximum penetration.
- Champion the full-cycle recruitment of candidates for all outsourced and one-off positions.
- Maintain adequate records and information for all employees of the company. Ensure that all documents are verified.
- Provide support and guidance to the Senior Partner and staff ensuring good employee relations and welfare.
- Attend client meetings and is responsible for handling corporate communication.
- Design and conduct orientation and onboarding programmes for new employees.
- Carry out training needs analysis, design, and execute training calendar and plans.
- Document new staff and keep an accurate and up to date database of staff information.
Basic Selection Criteria
Applicant must possess:
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or any other Social Science-related course.
- 1-3 years post NYSC cognate experience in an outsourcing firm.
- A certification in Personnel Management will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws.
- Payroll Management using Microsoft Excel is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment|