Human Resource and Administrative Assistant is needed at CARE International
JOB TITLE: Human Resource and Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Maiduguri, Borno
Position Type: Regular
Duration: 6 Months (Extendable)
- Under general supervision of the HR Officer and working closely with the Admin Officer, performs a variety of clerical duties related to the HR functions.
- S/he shall ensure that the overall day to day running of the office administration is conducted in an efficient and cost-effective manner while keeping in mind legal considerations and donor requirements where necessary.
- Assist in administering the recruitment process by receiving and opening application letters/emails, file in accordance with the title of positions for shortlisting by HR Officer. Prepare the matrix of shortlisted candidates as required.
- Support in the coordination of staff recruitment and send the report to HR Officer
- Support in preparing contracts for staff and send to HR Officer
- Contact candidates for writing tests and interviews. Assist in administering computers for the writing test.
- A degree in Human Resources, Psychology or any related field
- Good education background, additional training in administrative/ human resources field is an advantage
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years NGO experience
- Eligibility: In compliance with the Borno Bill, this position is open to only indigenes of Borno State
- Fluency in English and Hausa is required
- Ability to promote integrity and business ethics; demonstrate mature judgment, trust, and open communication
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling the CARE’s values and ethical standards
- Good understanding of CARE business, operational environment, and its program participants and donors
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of the email.
By submitting your application for this position you agreed to CARE’s ZERO Tolerance to:
- Sexual Harassment, Exploitation, Abuse and Child Abuse
- Indicate clearly in the subject line of the email the position you are applying for and the location (in Caps)
- Save your Application and CV with your name before attaching it
- CARE strongly encourage women to apply
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- CARE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CARE considers all applicants on the basis of merit without prejudice to race, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, color, national origin, marital status, or veteran status.
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment|
|Deadline||10th April, 2020.|