JOB TITLE: Human Resource Assistant
LOCATION: Lagos Island
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 2-4 years of Experience
Location: Lagos Island
- We are recruiting to fill the position of an Human Resource Assistant for the real estate sector of our companies, You will support our human resources department.
- In this position, you will create new employee packets, manage employee records, organize and update files, and prepare reports.
- On a daily basis, you will answer phone calls, handle scheduling and ensure the office calendar is current, and perform other administrative tasks as needed.
- Our ideal candidates most have detailed knowledge of all recruitment process
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Assist with recruitment of potential applicants
- Update online job posting requirements when needed
- Coordinate HR projects such as meetings or surveys
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Assist in explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education.
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resource management or others related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Offices
- Professional Certificate is an added advantage
- Most have knowledge in a real estate sector
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment|
|Deadline||20th March, 2020.|