JOB TITLE: Human Resource Business Partner
JOB LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
- We seek to hire an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join our growing organization, who will act as the first point of contact for client and company management on all issues related to human resources. You must be a proactive communicator and change agent who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
- Negotiate and close HR Outsourcing deals.
- Recruit new hires for external clients.
- Mange drivers effectively.
- Create training programs to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning.
- Develop and nurture partnerships with external clients.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business, Communications, or related field
- The prospective candidate must have an interest in HR.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in human resources, professional development, and training, or employee relations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Have a flair for social media
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: May 5, 2021
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment|