Human Resource Manager is needed at a Fashion and Luxury Company – Adexen Recruitment Agency
JOB TITLE: Human Resource Manager
- Provide the right mix of human resource support services in line with the company’s policies. develop and implement HR systems, policies & procedures in functional areas such as manpower planning, recruitment, performance management, training and development, employee relations, compensation and benefits administration in the company.
- Assess the company’s Human Resource needs and develop an approved plan of action to address the needs within the broad direction provided by the company.
- Ensure that all company HR and welfare policies, systems, programs and actions comply with local social and labor legislations as well as comply with company’s code of conduct.
- Maintain industrial peace and harmony in the company by ensuring unhindered, regular, open, formal and informal communication between employees, their unions and management respectively.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science discipline. Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Human Resource Management in the multi-national company.
- Membership of CIPM, SHRM, HRCI.
- Good knowledge of labor laws.
- Ability to work with HR Information System, Learning Management System and Performance Management System for internal promotions.
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment|