Human Resource Officer is needed at CWAY Group
Offer Type: Full time
Specialization: Human Resources / RecruitmentIndustriesFMCG / Conglomerate /Manufacturing / Production
JOB TITLE: Human Resource Officer
Minimum years of experience
- Prepare Business Unit KPI
- Assist in Manpower requirement of the Business Unit.
- Assist in Training plan and implementation.
- Update staff Leave records.
- Assist in Staff HMO request.
- Maintain HR policies and procedures.
- Daily Factory visit, to ensure HR compliance.
- Manage HR Business Unit Budget..
- Assist in New Employees Induction / Unboarding.
- General HR office Administration.
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia. CWAY Group established in 2000 with headquarters in Shanghai, China. We have sixteen fully automated factories with state of the art technology in Nigeria, Egypt, Kenya & India. Over the years, CWAY Group ensures improvement of sound health of its esteemed customers by provision of hygienic & healthy food & Beverage products. Today, CWAY products have created a bench mark as market leaders especially in Nigeria, Kenya & Egypt thus, the brand “CWAY” has become a resounding household name. In near future, Cway is about to expand with operation bases in Cameroon, South Africa, Benin & Tanzania. We are consolidating our efforts in the industry to ensure continues growth & still contribute in the economic development process of countries of our operations through provisions of jobs & business opportunities.
Qualifications / Skills
- B.Sc / HND in Personnel Management / Administration
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in related role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good communication Skill.
- Sound Interpersonal Relation skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email below using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Send your applications to: [email protected]
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment|
|Deadline||May 30, 2020|