Human Resources Assistant is needed at JERAG Technologies Limited
JOB TITLE: Human Resources Assistant
- We have a client who want to employ Human Resources Assistant that possess outstanding communication and administrative skills.
- Provide support to all related requests and inquires about Human Resources from both internal and external sources.
- See to the proper maintenance of physical and electronic records of staff.
- Be a point of contact to employee, vendors and administrators.
- Have experience in identifying candidates during the recruitment process.
- Performing reference checks as well as issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain the Human resources’ management team’s calendar.
- Prepare as well as oversee the benefit and compensation documentations.
- Provide assistance in taking performance management procedures.
- See to the scheduling of meetings, interviews, Human Resources’ events while also maintaining meeting agendas.
- Coordinate seminars and training sessions.
- Performing orientations and updating the records of old and new employees.
- Prepare and submit reports on general activities of the Human Resources Department.
- Be actively involved in the processing of payroll and and also resolution of payroll errors.
- Complete termination of employee’s paperwork and conduct exit interviews.
- Be up-to-date with the latest Human Resources trends as well as best practice.
- First degree in Human Resources or other courses that are related.
- A minimum of a year experience as an HR Assistant.
- Good knowledge of employment equity and labor law regulations.
- Good people management skills and effective Human resources administration.
- Experience in payroll practices.
- Good knowledge of functions of Human Resources and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer literacy with ability to make use of Microsoft office and other related business applications.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Efficient problem solving and decision-making skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment|
|Deadline||20th April, 2020.|