Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- The HRM will develops policy, direct and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a similar role from a reputable organization.
- B.Sc. or equivalent in any field.
- CIPM/SHRM certification is required.
- Masters degrees or MBA is required.