JOB TITLE: Human Resources Manager (Hospitality)
JOB LOCATION: Bida, Niger
- Responsible for setting up a training need for employees.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Have complete accountability for employee life cycle.
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operation
- Will be in charge of all organisation Subsidiaries.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Human Resources or a relevant field.
- At least 6 years proven experience as an HR.
- Must reside in Bida, Niger state or be ready to relocate.
- Experience in Hospitality industry (Hotel, Restaurant) is a plus.
- Must be able to set up the HR department in the company.
- Must be good in HR data and Analytics and able to give reports weekly.
- Must be a strategic HR practitioner and a strong proactive thinker.
- Must be able to manage employee life cycle (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Must be able to take charge of employees Learning and Development.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Professional certification will be a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment|