Job Title: HVAC Sales Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Build relationships and establish faithful customer network to achieve market penetration for HVAC Equipment.
- Work with our design engineers and contractors in selecting and bidding products such as AHU’s, VRV Systems, rooftops, chillers, air distribution and control devices in order to make a sale to mechanical contractor.
- Read & understand Technical Drawings, understand equipment needed, create a quote, and follow up with customer.
- Work closely with direct managers and account representatives to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- To attend networking events with other professionals in the construction industry.
- Continually maintain a professional relationship with customers.
- Prepare weekly reports with update on site visits and quotations sent to clients.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Applicant needs to be familiar with HVAC equipment and its application with minimum of 5 years experience in this field.
- Computer skills and knowledge of AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office is helpful.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated.
- Must be well-presented and able to deal professionally with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|