Global Energy Company is recruiting candidates for a HVAC Trainer.
JOB TITLE: HVAC Trainer
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- Coordinates the training process of the HVAC section personnel to ensure a highly competent maintenance team for the plant,
- Designs, develops, delivers and revises technical and safety training modules and courses that provide for both theoretical and oil-the-job and safety training.
- Manages course material (print out, distribution)
- Guide the trainee on how to determine fault skilfully and apply appropriate method of repair and maintenance,
- Provides analysis and determines training needs and gaps for individuals and groups, and makes recommendations for solutions to bridge the gaps,
- Assesses trainees’ competency requirements, certifies personnel as per level of competency,
- Identify HVAC staff training needs, develop training plan and ensure implementation, N Carryout competency assessment and verification, monitor and follow up progress and maintain accurate record of their progress, attendance and punctuality,
- Establishes and maintains contacts with external training providers and service partners,
- Assists in development of standard operating procedures, policy and practice regarding training & development,
- Provide feedback on training sections,
- Assists with monitoring and controlling training budgets,
- Attend coordination meeting and briefing for the betterment of the training and assessment ‘activities.
- Higher National Diploma (HND), or equivalent, level in mechanical or electrical engineering is essential,
- 10 years as Maintenance Supervisor in the Petrochemical industry,
- Trainer with emphasis on On-Job-Training (OJT),
- Knowledgeable in workplace learning and or competence-based training and assessment would be a distinct advantage,
- Trade test Certificate in one of the technical disciplines.
Should be familiar with manufactured material by:
- CARRIER (chiller crew compressor)
- TRANE (chiller Crew compressor)
- CIAT ECU, ACU, AHU,
- TELEMECANIQTJE / SCHNEIDER,
- HONEYWELL / JOHNSON CONTROL,
- HOBART catering equipment,
- Knowledge of oil and gas process.
- Interested candidates should have proven sense of responsibilities and a talent for management, rigorous and methodical approach to operations. Must show common sense and be able to anticipate and analyse.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|
|Deadline||5th August, 2020.|