Job Title: ICT Teachers
Location: Lugbe, Abuja (FCT)
- As a Computer Technology Teacher, your daily tasks will depend mostly on the age and ability level of your students. Younger classrooms will focus on keyboarding and understanding basic word processing and other typical office programs, as well as Internet basics.
- With older students, you might offer more advanced classes in software programming, hardware, web design and programming, data processing or more advanced office programs.
- Introducing basic computer, mobile, keyboard and Internet skills
- Teaching students how to use design applications, computer-aided drafting (CAD) or manufacturing to develop technological solutions to problems
- Assigning projects so that students learn to deal with real-world constraints, such as time and materials
- Allowing students to unravel technological problems using a hands-on, trial-and-error approach
- Encouraging creative thinking with challenging classroom projects
- Helping students connect math, science and technological principles to everyday life.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum of three years experience as an ICT teacher.
- Teaching certification for the level at which you will be instructing.
- Prior experience as a Computer Teacher.
- Strong written and administrative skills.
- Nurturing, adaptable approach to instructing.
- Passionate about fostering computer literacy and academic excellence.
- Own, reliable transport is preferable.
- First aid training is advantageous.
- Excellent presentation abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Position applied for as the subject of the email.
Deadline: September 9, 2021
|Job Category||Information Technology / ICT|