JOB TITLE: Individual Contractor – Technical support to disability inclusive social protection in ESAR
JOB LOCATION: Kenya
- Advanced university degree (Masters) from an accredited academic institution, in a discipline related to social protection, disability, human development, economics, public policy or other relevant technical field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of inclusive social protection, substantive experience in low- and middle-income countries required, preference given to experience in sub-Saharan Africa (SSA).
- A minimum of 3 year experience in disability related issues desired, preference given to disability inclusion in social sectors and/or social protection and familiarity with social model of disability assessment and identification.
- Strong technical experience in design, implementation, or evaluation of national social protection cash transfer programmes, preferably in SSA or resource poor environments.
- Clearly demonstrated ability to conceptualize development issues and write high quality technical reports, analytical materials and guidelines.
- Proven ability to communicate and work in a multi-cultural environment and provide remote organizational support to government officials.
- Excellent writing and oral skills in English (fluency required) with French (basic) desired.
To view our competency framework, please visit here.
Deadline: February 22, 2021
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|