Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is recruiting for the position below
JOB TITLE: Inspector of Immigration (II), Professional (Nurse) – CONPASS 07
- Applicants must be Registered Nurse, Single qualified.
Statutory Requirements for Recruitment
- Be Nigerian by birth.
- Have National Identity Number
- Be medically fit
- Present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be required to pass drug test
- Be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Be free from financial embarrassment.
- Be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years
- Have height not less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Have chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
|Deadline||10th April, 2020.|