Job Title: Instrumentation Supervisor, ISS
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00019
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type / Contract: TBD
Job Summary / Role Description
- He / she directs Subcontractor activities for his own discipline, ensuring that Plant Construction works are performed according to the erection schedules and Project documents, within the assigned cost budget, and according to Quality & Safety procedures, as well as according to the terms and conditions of the subcontract.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the team of instrument technicians / senior instrument technicians and contractors to perform quality maintenance activities like IPF testing, preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance of instrumentation equipment as per the plan;
- To ensure Quality maintenance activities like IPF testing, preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance of instrumentation equipment as per the plan or otherwise necessary;
- Supervise and also perform corrective preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance and IPF tests on field instruments like smart pressure transmitters, positioners for control valves, vibration monitoring systems, DCS, Fire and Gas System, ESD system;
- Ensure that technicians follow company procedures, work instructions, IPF protocols and vendor instruction manuals when executing maintenance activities.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- OND or equivalent in Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in industry as Senior Instrument technician and minimum 2 years as instrument supervisor is preferable.
- A minimum of 6 to 8 years involvement in troubleshooting, analysis and resolving complex technical field problems independently.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate