Insurance Manager (Oyo) is needed at Bethsaida Insurance Brokers Limited
JOB TITLE: Insurance Manager
LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
Job type: Full time
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure quality underwriting and claims management for all classes of Insurance, prompt and error-free documentation of policies to achieve superior customer service delivery.
- Generating new business opportunities for the company.
- The candidate is also expected to act as a Branch Manager and manage a set of a dedicated team.
- Works closely with brokers to ensure service goals are met
- Day-to-day underwriting operations by establishing priorities, adjusting quotes when necessary, to have a competitive edge over other industry players while ensuring adherence to laid down underwriting standards.
- Conduct underwriting audits and other technical quality review programs
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data prepared and obtain approval for risk selection and acceptance, coverage, and price.
- Actively manage a set of a team assigned to you, deliver timely, high quality, and profitable services.
- First Degree (Minimum of Second Class Lower degree) in Insurance, or any related field
- Candidate should possess relevant experience.
Additional Job Requirements
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrable understanding of the underwriting concepts, principles, practices, and procedures
- Proven Insurance Underwriting Skills
- Confident decision-making skills
- Excellent knowledge of life insurance policies
- Proven numeracy and statistical skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications most especially in Microsoft Excel tool.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and location as subject of the mail e.g (Insurance Manager-Ibadan).
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance, Manager|
|Deadline||7th August, 2020.|