Insurance Underwriter (Branch Manager) is needed at Bethsaida Insurance Brokers Limited
JOB TITLE: Insurance Underwriter (Branch Manager)
LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Ensure quality underwriting and claims management for all classes of Insurance, prompt and error-free documentation of policies to achieve superior customer service delivery.
- Generating new business opportunities for the company.
- Candidate is also expected to act as a Branch Manager and manage a set of dedicated team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works closely with brokers to ensure service goals are met
- Day-to-day underwriting operations by establishing priorities, adjusting quotes when necessary, to have a competitive edge over other industry players while ensuring adherence to laid down underwriting standards.
- Conduct underwriting audits and other technical quality review programs
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data prepared and obtain approval for risk selection and acceptance, coverage, and price.
- Actively manage a set of team assigned to you, deliver timely, high quality and profitable services.
- First degree (Minimum of Second Class Lower degree) in Insurance, or any related field
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in insurance underwriting and claims management.
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
Skills / Competencies:
- Demonstrable understanding of the underwriting concepts, principles, practices, and procedures
- Proven Insurance Underwriting Skills
- Confident decision-making skills
- Excellent knowledge of life insurance policies
- Proven numeracy and statistical skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications most especially in Microsoft Excel tool.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in Ms Word to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|
|Deadline||31st July, 2020.|