Job Title: Intern Optometrist
- Must possess a Doctor of Optometry degree from a reputable institution;
- Must have a temporal license from the Optometrists’ and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria;
- Must submit both physical and electronic copy of their credentials;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Must be resident in Lagos State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a physical copy of their Application Letter, detailed Resume, copy of Credentials and valid National Identity Card as well as two referees’ details and one guarantor’s details to:
The Chief Operating Officer,
Ladkem Eye Hospital, 35, Eric Manuel Crescent,
Off Bode Thomas Street, Surulere,
Electronic copy should be forwarded to: [email protected]
- The resume must contain relevant information such as marital status, current place of residence as well as nearest bus stop.
- Candidates who do not meet the above requirements need not apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and shall be required to come along with their original credentials for perusal.
Deadline: January 25, 2021
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|