Job Title: Internal Control Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- To design, plan, coordinate and supervise the implementation of an effective internal control framework of the organization.
- To investigate all cases of non-compliance of internal policies and procedures and external regulatory standards, making recommendations to management..
Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s / HND from a recognized academic institution in Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years relevant experience as an Internal Control officer in a Microfinance Bank settings.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed, and accuracy.
- Knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft excel, word processing.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Position applied for as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|