Introduction to Oil & Gas Instructor needed at Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI).
JOB TITLE: Introduction to Oil & Gas Instructor
JOB LOCATION: Delta
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves the teaching of basic background on oil and gas to professionals who are new to the industry or those interested in pursuing a career in oil and gas on a contract basis.
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during the course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum
- Minimum of BSc in a relevant field
- Evidence of professional training in oil and gas
- Possession of professional certifications will be highly desirable
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the oil and gas industry
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent instructional abilities
- In-depth knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letters to: [email protected] with the Job Title e.g. “Introduction to Oil & Gas Instructor ” as the subject of the mail
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: September 25, 2020