George Houston Resources Limited is recruiting candidates for an Inventory Officer.
JOB TITLE: Inventory Officer
JOB LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos
- Prepare inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- Maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Carry out reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- Ensure that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking
Qualification / Skills
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in related Role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Accounting Software.
- Good Understanding of Inventory Management System.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|
|Deadline||15th May, 2020.|