Job Title: Investment Analyst – Industrials
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries
- Documentation of financial transactions by updating account data
- Recommending financial actions and summarizing the current financial status
- Collecting data, preparing balance sheet, and profit and loss statement
- Handling financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintaining accounting control by preparing policies and procedures
- Directing accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering queries
- Coordinating financial issues by collecting and analysing accounting data
- Securing financial data by completing database backup
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls
- Preparing payment by verifying documentation and requesting disbursement.
- Degree in Economics, Accounting or related field is required.
- Active experience of 7 – 8 years.
- Experience in interpreting and creating Investment products, Industrial markets etc.
- Excellent research and data gathering / analysis abilities.
- Experience in cryptocurrencies communications.
Competitive Salary: NGN250,000 – NGN350,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|