Investment Analyst – Venture Capital is needed at World Bank Group
JOB TITLE: Investment Analyst – Venture Capital
Job #: req7871
LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
Term Duration: 2 years 0 months
Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
Required Language(s): English
- IFC offers a full range of financial products across the entire capital value chain, with a long-term investment horizon and deep knowledge of Emerging Markets. With one of the largest footprints in Emerging Markets, we offer local knowledge, linkages to other clients and portfolios, as well as an understanding of regulations and local domains.
- The Disruptive Technologies and Venture Capital team (“CDFDT”) invests in venture/early growth companies that offer innovative technologies or business models with high impact potential in Emerging Markets as well as VC funds. By executing transactions at earlier stages than IFC’s more traditional business lines, the CDFDT team enhances the organization’s strong commitment to innovation, support to local businesses, and helps accelerate cross border technology transfers.
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in venture capital, private equity, consulting, investment banking, equity research. Candidates who have a proven track-record of sourcing, structuring and closing investments preferred
- Strong interest in venture investing and emerging technology areas
- Strong familiarity with financial software applications (e.g. Microsoft Office suite, research and financial databases, etc.)
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work successfully with clients and colleagues from various cultural backgrounds
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English; a multi-lingual background will be viewed upon favorably.
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|
|Deadline||15th August, 2020.|