Investment Banking Analyst to the CEO needed at Union Capital Markets Limited (UCML).
JOB TITLE: Investment Banking Analyst
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Division: Investment Banking
- A young, dynamic, self-starter with solid technical skills to execute transactions in investment banking but also provide support to other parts of the business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of pitch books, presentations, proposals, and other marketing materials.
- Creation of financial models and perform complex financial analyses.
- Conduct market research
- Transaction execution management
- Business support.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- 2:1 or 1st Class from top local or foreign university
- 0 – 2 years experience in investment banking, securities research, or private equity (Pre-NYSC graduates are also encouraged to apply)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent PowerPoint, MS Word, and Excel skills
- Ability to create financial models from scratch or modify existing ones
- Ability to fully analyze and interpret financial statements
- Ability to speak and write flawless business English
- Demonstrate interest in an investment banking career.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: November 30, 2020
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|