JOB TITLE: Investment Banking Analyst – Project Finance
JOB LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Project Management, Accounting, Banking & Finance, Audit
- The IB Analyst is responsible for project management activities, analyzing financial statements and ensuring the successful implementation and execution of infrastructural projects among other responsibilities.
- Developing Comprehensive Financial Models: Developing and manipulation of excel spreadsheets and other comprehensive financial models for Project finance transactions.
- Financial Analysis: Assist in undertaking financial analysis of company / projects and project financial statements and preparing brief internal reports based on findings
- Developing and Managing Deal Execution and Oroject Deliverables: Assist in execution of deal and project deliverables during the entire transaction value chain (this will include but not limited to the following; – preparation and review of Information Memorandum, Transaction Timetables, Financial Models, Internal Transaction Documents Investment Teasers, Term Sheets, Loan Documentation etc.)
- Developing Innovative Financial Solutions: Working in conjunction with other team members in putting forward innovative financing solutions to clients and senior management
- Transaction Monitoring: Preparing transaction summaries identifying key follow-up and monitoring steps after transaction closing Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients: Assisting in maintaining relationships with existing and potential clients and accompanying other senior members of the team at client meetings
- Preparing Client Calling Reports: Preparing and distributing client Calling Reports in a timely manner
- Staying up-to-date on Relevant Market Information: Keeping abreast of developments in the local, regional and international Real Estate finance market
Qualifications / Experience
- A graduate Degree in Accounting, Banking / Finance, Economics or related fields.
- Desired professional Qualification ICAN, CFA, ACA, MBA.
- 2 – 4 years of tangible experience from a project finance/ real estate finance/advisory background.
- Experience in Infrastructure projects.
- Strong knowledge of project management.
- Exceptional Knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office applications especially QuickBooks, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent written &verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial and mathematic abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: September 5, 2021
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|