JOB TITLE: IP Network Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong Knowledge on Protocols: BSSAP, RANAP, GTP, MAP, SCTP, Diameter, SGSAP, S1AP, RADIUS.
- KPIs Analysis: Mobility, Accessibility, Retain ability, Availability, etc.
- Analysis and Solution for E2E problems like throughput, accessibility, and mobility.
- Good knowledge on CS nodes configuration and parameters (MSC MGW HLR HSS etc),
- Basic and optional features to help to improve the network performance and user experience.
- Abilities to Planned and Designed HLD/LLD for entire EPC Core.
- Abilities to Implement Layer7 DPI, Content Based Charging, service-based traffic.
- Shaping, flow-based charging and Bandwidth control.
- Configuration of Cisco /Huawei routers and switches.
- Strong Knowledge of routing protocols such as static, ospf, isis, bgp, mpls,l2vpn.
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Networking / Telecom.
- Experience 3 – 5 Years.
- Certification required: CCNP, CCSP, CCDA.
- Working knowledge on Cisco & Huawei network switches and routers.
- Available to work in 24*7 shift time, on-call support.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 31, 2021
|Job Category||Computer & Network Security|