ISO 45001 Instructor needed at Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI).
JOB TITLE: ISO 45001 Instructor
JOB LOCATION: Delta, Port-Harcourt Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves the teaching of ISO 45001 Courses and other related courses.
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of BSc in any field related to Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Possession of ISO 45001 professional certifications will be highly desirable
- Minimum of three (3) years instructional experience in ISO 45001
- Three years (3) experience in an Occupational Health and Safety Management role
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Must be qualified as a Lead auditor with strong knowledge of ISO 45001:2018
- Excellent instructional abilities
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: September 25, 2020