ISO 9001:2018 Instructor needed at Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI).
JOB TITLE: ISO 9001:2018 Instructor
JOB LOCATION: Delta
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves the teaching of Quality Management Systems and preparing trainees for certification.
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during the course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of BSc Degree in a related field
- Possession of ISO 9001:2015 certification required
- Knowledge of and experience facilitating quality management Systems training programmes
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Must be conversant with Quality Management processes.
- Consulting and training experience will be considered an advantage
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and other current ICT tools
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letters to: [email protected] with the Job Title e.g. “ISO 9001:2018 Instructor ” as the subject of the mail
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: September 25, 2020