Job Title: IT Infrastructure Engineer (NYSC)
- As an IT Infrastructure Engineer (NYSC), you will be responsible for the implementation, configuration and support of computing platforms such as servers, backup solutions, operating systems, data center applications, disaster recovery and storage.
Key Responsibilities for this Role
- Installing and maintaining operating environments
- Monitoring these operating environments
- Responding effectively and speedily to any problems
- Updating any software and hardware where necessary
- Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response
- Basic knowledge of network troubleshooting Ethernet and IP configuration
- Proficiency in Servers and storage and networking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficient with Windows servers
- Proficient with Virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V)
- Familiar with Windows operating systems.
- Familiar with network switches, routers, and firewall.
- Troubleshooting and maintain end user systems
- Managing end users
Requirements for the Role
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology, or other related courses or numerate disciplines
- Minimum of 1year proven hands-on experience as an IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Must be an NYSC corp member in Lagos
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|