JOB TITLE: IT / Scope Data Analyst
Requisition ID: 137281
LOCATION: Damaturu, Yobe
Terms of Reference
- Under the supervision IT / SCOPE Officer, the IT / SCOPE Data Analyst (Operations Assistant) will support the delivery of efficient and effective IT and SCOPE services, contributing to sound, innovative solutions that enable staff to deliver food assistance to beneficiaries, in line with WFP’s strategy.
- The focus of activities will be to support beneficiary and transfer management – SCOPE.
- Main activities of the incumbent will include beneficiary registration, SCOPE cards management, SCOPE cards printing, re-printing, re-issuing, and other cash, e-Voucher, Nutrition and In-Kind related activities implemented through the SCOPE platform.
Key Accountabilities (not all-inclusive, within delegated authority)
- Support the activities of planning of beneficiary registration.
- Participate in the registration of targeted beneficiaries.
- Support in the configuration / setup up of SCOPE IT and SCOPE equipment.
- Provide reports and feedbacks on beneficiary management including identified gaps, challenges, and needs in the areas of registration, cards printing and management, and retailer support.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Minimum of Secondary School Education with additional years of related work experience or trainings. A University or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Data Science will be an added advantage.
- Beneficiary data management skills, and deployment of IT / SCOPE systems that are aligned with business needs, in accordance with WFP corporate standards. Also, able to install and configure new computer hardware / software for improved systems performance.
Other skills required for this position are:
- Good data analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheet applications like MS Excel
- Good knowledge of computer application setup
- Good reporting, and documentation skills
Deadline: February 14, 2021
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|