JOB TITLE: IVF Nurse Coordinator
JOB LOCATION: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- The IVF nurse coordinator is responsible for the coordination of IVF cycles, education of patients regarding IVF medications and the individualized treatment plan, administration and Client’s relationship management.
- Establish confidence, trust, and a positive rapport with all of our patients
- Coordinate all IVF patients.
- Order time-sensitive medications
- Facilitate informed consent process
- Contact patients on treatment updates.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be well organized
- Current State Registered Nurse/ Midwifery license
- Current BCLS and ACLS certifications, added advantage
- At least 5 years of previous experience in IVF, strongly preferred.
- 3 years of previous nursing experience in other RN roles.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: May 8, 2021
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|