Java Developer is needed at Longbridge Technologies Limited
JOB TITLE: Java Developer
- Ability to create user interface components that are modular, scalable, and maintainable
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design principles and design patterns
- Design and develop technology solutions that are capable of integrating with other components. Participating in detailed object-oriented analysis and design
- Good Understanding of design principles, user interfaces, Web standards and reusability
- Able to produce detailed technical specifications
- Knowledge to design CSS-based table-less layouts
- Ability to build strong relationships with team member
- Lead (develop, motivate and manage) small to medium sized groups of developers
- Work with PMs and management to plan and execute projects
- Ensure all phases of software development life cycle are followed
- Actively seek out and resolve blocking issues: resourcing issues, conflicts within team, conflicting interests, lack of clarity, external dependencies, etc
- Developing new features and maintaining existing applications
- Participate in reviews of design, functional specifications and code developed by other team members
Technical Skills / Requirements
Knowledge and use of:
- JavaServer pages (JSP) and servlets,
- Web frameworks (e.g., Struts and Spring)
- Service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST)
- Markup languages like XML and JSON.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts and patterns.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline,
- Minimum of 3 years Hands-on Experience as a Java Developer.
- Must have fully completed NYSC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be contacted.
|Job Category||Software/ Programming / Web development|
|Deadline||10th April, 2020.|