JOB TITLE: Junior Accountant (Female)
Job Reference: JA2021016
LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Collecting payments whether in cash or credit
- Issuing receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Responsible for follow up, filing and labelling of voucher on monthly basis.
- Responsible for safe & cashbook checking at the end of each day by checking the safe and ensuring its balances and correspond
- Resolving customer complaints, guiding them and providing relevant information
- Carrying out other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the superior.
- B.Sc. / HND in Accounting from a recognized university/Polytechnic;
- Proven experience as a junior accountant of not less than four (4) years
- Knowledge of an accounting software will be an added advantage;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS office suit (most especially Excel and Microsoft word);
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
- Must be honest and trustworthy;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Challenge, Ibadan.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: [email protected]using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: March 16, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|