Job Title: Junior Web Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- With the supervision of the senior developer per project, the junior web developer will actively develop and maintain backend and frontend application while collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new products and features.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Develop and maintain web backend, frontend application code
- Interface with relevant internal and external teams for product and technology integration.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team to design and launch new product and features.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing proprietary data services API
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developnment.
- Co-ordinate with teammates and keep project manager/owner well informed of the status of development effort.
Priorities of the Department:
- PHP maintainance and development
- Integration with third party services APIs
- Co-ordination with teammates and appropriate feedback
Requirements / Experience
- B.Eng, B.Tech qualification.
- 1-3 years in web developnment
- Experience with designing and working with microservices
- Experience with modern PHP
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience with web application frameworks
- Experience with Express.js
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Webpack
- Good understanding of SOLID principles of code design
- Good technical knowledge and usage of unix-based operating systems based off Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, RHEL)
- Experience with Unit testing
- A strong ability to quickly learn new technologies.
Deadline: January 21, 2021
|Job Category||Software/ Programming / Web development|