JOB TITLE: Key Account Executive
Reports to : Team Lead- Key Accounts
Department: Trading- Oil & Gas Unit
- The Key Account Executive is responsible for handling key accounts assigned to them; maintaining long term relationship with key personnel and maximizing the business potential of those customers through increasing sales opportunities and projects development.
- Bachelor or Technical University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 5-8 years of sales experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a plus
- Experience & Knowledge in the following product categories is a plus 1. Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines, Gear Boxes)
- Pipes & Fittings
- Valves & actuators
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Deadline: February 28, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|