JOB TITLE: Landscaper (Entry Level)
JOB LOCATION: Abuja, Nigeria
- The Landscaper will play a crucial role in supporting the Facilities Officer to maintaining high quality landscaping designs and caring for the grounds, providing a beautiful and serene environment for all staff.
- Apply pesticides to remove harmful insects such as mosquitos, wasps, and ticks.
- Conduct general maintenance duties such as cleaning walkways, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Apply fertilizer and other needed materials to help enhance plant growth.
- Take out weeds and dead plants.
- Trim overgrown limbs, hedges, and leaves.
- Uphold the landscaping design and ensure plant growth.
- Plant new decorative bushes, flowers, plants, and shrubs.
- Supervise maintenance repairs to equipment, landscape structures, outdoor structures and walkways.
- Coordinate with garden designers and landscape architects to ensure the grounds and hedges meets management’s expectations.
Minimum Qualification / Experience / Skills
- Ordinary National Diploma in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1-3 years of cognate working experience (Post NYSC) in a similar role for a Property / Real Estate Company. Property experiences essential, either in residential or commercial
- Must be able to operate maintenance equipment including lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers.
- Strong knowledge of pest management and basic lawn maintenance.
- High attention to detail
- Good stamina and physical health.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|