JOB TITLE: Lead Consultant, Learning and Development / Consultant
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- We seek an experienced business consulting professional to lead our Learning & Development/ consulting business unit. The successful candidate will design and implement market focused actions in assigned segments of the economy and execute B2B relationship strategies resulting in increased adoption of our services to corporate customers.
- Work with senior management in existing and potential client companies to determine requirements for improving top line and bottom line performance for such companies.
- Act as a consultant to diagnose and propose/recommend appropriate learning interventions for fixing sales & other performance problems within existing and potential client organisations, using solutions from our portfolio of services.
- Oversee curriculum design and content delivery aspects of our operations, including technology platform decisions.
- Proactively acquire new business through marketing, generated leads and cold calling into targeted lists.
- Proactively acquire new business through calling into past participants and other inquiries on our programs.
- Develop trust with a prospect/client by fulfilling commitments and handling issues in order to gain customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and potential clients; prepare and write proposals.
- Determine the appropriate delivery options (public/private) and based on segmentation either transfer the opportunity to the appropriate sales channel or continue to work with the client
- Provide monthly reports on call volume, new opportunities and revenue booked.
- Gain knowledge of sales training, leadership development, business simulations and consulting business through annual reports, vertical markets, competitor offerings, and business journals in order to develop a detailed understanding of sales effectiveness issues in businesses
Education / Experience Requirements
- University degree or Higher National Diploma, with 4- 6years relevant experience delivering training and/or HR consulting services.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills with the ability to foster and promote open exchange of ideas and knowledge.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one, in small group situations, with clients or potential clients, and with other employees.
- Must effectively allocate and prioritize time according to business opportunities.
- Persuasion and influencing skills and the ability to encourage a decision to purchase.
- Ability to develop a comprehensive knowledge of products and potential applications.
- Ability to deal with problems involving varying situations.
- Commitment to external and internal customer satisfaction.
- Self-driven and motivated individual
- Prior experience in selling services, especially training and development services is an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Lead Consultant – Training and Development / Consulting” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: January 31, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|