Job Title: Lead Electrical Engineer – (Experience in Construction of Combined Cycle Gas Power Project)
Job type: Contract
- This position will be responsible for a Design and Engineering work, planning and overseeing installation, Testing and Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance of all electrical power equipment, or systems related to Combined Cycle Power plant under general supervision.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 15 years’ experience in the power plant projects with specific experience with combined cycle gas-based power projects.(>15 years for Lead Engineer position and more than 12 years for Senior Engineer position)
- 5+ years in construction of power plants.
- Previous experience working for the Owner, Consultant or EPC contractor on large CCGT projects is essential.
- Readiness to travel
- Readiness to be at site based in Kwale, Delta State, Nigeria at least 50% time
- Previous international experience is required.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively when managing multiple tasks.
- Effective oral and written communications and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively with the design team in the resolution of project related issues.
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast paced multi-disciplinary team environment