Job Title: Lead I & C Engineer – (Experience in Construction of Gas based Combined Cycle Power Project)
Job type: Contract
- This position will be responsible for a Design and Engineering work, planning and overseeing installation, Testing and Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance of all systems related to Combined Cycle Power plant under general supervision.
- Preparation of Instrumentation Specifications, Philosophies, Lists, Requisitions, calculations, schedules and drawings for procurement, installation and commissioning of installations (Brownfield and Greenfield Projects) for Conceptual studies / Basic Engineering, Front End Engineering design (FEED), Detailed Engineering Design (DED) Projects.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 15 years’ experience in the power plant projects with specific experience with combined cycle gas-based power projects.(>15 years for Lead Engineer position and more than 12 years for Senior Engineer position)
- 5+ years in construction of power plants.
- Previous experience working for the Owner, Consultant or EPC contractor on large CCGT projects is essential.
- Readiness to travel
- Readiness to be at site based in Kwale, Delta State, Nigeria at least 50% time
- Previous international experience is required.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively when managing multiple tasks.
- Effective oral and written communications and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively with the design team in the resolution of project related issues.
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast paced multi-disciplinary team environment
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|