Job Title: Lead Network Engineer
- Diagnose and ascertain technology requirements; make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and systems
- Direct research and other analysis to support IT planning; direct research on potential technology solutions
- Develop business cases and undertake cost-benefit analyses to justify or support IT spending and initiatives.
- Oversee network planning, design and optimisation of existing infrastructure.
- Ensure performance standards for WAN, LAN Mast providers/vendors are met and adequate security is maintained across network infrastructures.
- Monitor overall network performance, analysis and review to ensure highly stable and predictable network.
- Ensure availability of links and network resources.
- Ensure network capacity management by leading the improvement of procedures and standards.
- Manage all aspects of the IT Department including the financial purchasing, budgeting, and budget review
- Manage the delivery or provision of a complete range of Information Technology Services covering networks, telecommunications, systems and devices, ERP etc
- Negotiate, administer and manage vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements with in conjunction with Procurement and other relevant business units.
- Implement IT projects and initiatives efficiently and effectively for best outcomes; approve and oversee projects and project portfolio.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- First degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Masters advantageous.
At least 8years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in project management.
- Experience in IT and Business and systems Analysis and related disciplines;
- Experience in planning and managing Infrastructure based projects and services inclusive of demonstrated experience in Security solutions and technologies at or before deployment
- Strong experience working in a complex infrastructure environment
- Strong experience in infrastructure architecture, data centers, servers, Database, Backup, Storage, SAN Switch and networks
- Experience with emerging technology, such as cloud computing, desktop virtualization, Hadoop, Mongo DB and Unified communications
- Strong experience in network performance tuning, network design and implementation.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization specifically IT infrastructure and Solution environment
- Strong LAN experience.
- Hands-on experience at Enterprise Architecture level
- Knowledge of relevant policies and regulations.
- Functional Skills Development
- Cisco Certified Internet work Expert (CCIE)
- Certified IS Security Practitioner (CISSP)
- COMTI AAdv. Security Practitioner (CASP)
- ITIL Foundation
- Secure Development
- Lead Implementer-CyberResilience
- Certified Governance EnterpriseI
- ISO27001 Lead Implementation
- ISO27005 Risk management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|