Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology (EKSCAT) is recruiting candidates for a Lecturer III (Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering).
JOB TITLE: Lecturer III (Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering)
JOB LOCATION: Ekiti
- Candidate must possess a good Bachelor degree (minimum of second-Class Upper Division) in the relevant disciplines. Plus at least one journal publication, two conference papers plus at least 3 years teaching/research or industrial work experience; or a Master Degree.
- Demonstrable ability to handle work and related computing needs with utmost dexterity and services directly without need for secretariat support is very KEY.
- The applicant must have background in the following fields: (a) Soil and Water Engineering (b) Farm Structures (c) Farm Power and Machinery (d) Food Processing (e) Bio-Environmental Engineering
Candidates should upload their credentials and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the following information:
- Post Being Sought.
- Full name with Surname underlined.
- Date & Place of Birth.
- Nationality & State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number & Ages of Children.
- Contact Address including phone Numbers and E-mail Address.
- Educational/Professional Qualifications Obtained with dates.
- List of Publications (including the Journals in which they were published). – If applicable
- Work Experience (if any).
- Other activities outside current employment.
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees (Employer, Educational and Personal).
- Interested applicants are required to create a personalised profile on the portal. It is important for all interested applicants to note that no application shall be considered outside of this portal.
- The recruitment exercise will commence with screening of applicants’ credentials and an aptitude test at a date to be communicated to all applicants.
- Applicants are advised not to submit multiple online applications. Any applicants with multiple submission will be disqualified.
- The College will not enter into any correspondences with any applicant outside its mandate in the process of conducting the recruitment exercise.
- The College will not in any way or form be held liable for any negligence on the part of any applicants.
- Applicants should know that proficiency in the use of Information Technology and relevant tools is mandatory
- Maximum age limit for Master degree holders is 35 years, while maximal age limit for PhD holder is 40 years.
- They must be prepared to work independently with minimum secretarial assistance and also be able to use office support technologies (such as Computers and other office tools) to enhance effective service delivery
- Curriculum vitae to be uploaded must be in MS Word document format
|Deadline||4th June, 2020.|