JOB TITLE: LNG Process Specialist
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- Experienced with the following and overseeing of gas pipeline commercial operations
- Understand PHMSA regulation and CRM compliant under 49 CFR *192,631 and *195446
- Follows API Guidelines i.e., API RP 1166 Pipeline SCADA Displays, API 1167 Pipeline SCADA Alarm Management, API 1167 Pipeline Control Room Management, etc.
- Manage monthly close process and coordinate measurement analysts
- Flowcal Subject matter Expert
- Coordinate field personnel and measurement analysts (to resolve measurement discrepancies)
- Prepare and distribute monthly measurement reports to operations, commercial and management
- Maintain upstream (SCADA Software) and downstream (Quorum) data flow Interfaces with FlowCal
- Contract Management
- Provide client’s customers with support for Nominations, Scheduling, Allocations and imbalance
- Perform confirmations and scheduling of the pipeline for each daily nomination cycle.
Qualifications & Experience
- Accredited four (4) year Degree or global equivalent in Chemical Engineering field of study and (fifteen) years of process design related work in the oil and gas industry
- Minimum of ten (10) years process design experience with LNG projects
- Functional / working knowledge with process simulation tools.
- Experience working with LNG and gas treating technology licensors.
- Experience with LNG liquefaction process design and optimization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume electronically to the advertiser at: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: February 8, 2021
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Energy|