JOB TITLE: Credit Loan Officer [Marketing Staff]
JOB LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos.
- Reviewing and discussing loan requirements with clients.
- Evaluating the credit request and preparing the appropriate recommendations.
- Monitoring and collecting repayments Customer management (IT).
- Assess clients’ financial status and evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Meeting with clients interested in taking out a loan and providing them with the necessary information to start the loan application process.
- Collecting the needed financial documentation and assessing the clients’ creditworthiness.
- Calculating and analyzing the risk ratios of clients based on their credit score and financial history.
- Approving or denying loan requests, and communicating your decision to both clients and management.
- Setting up payment plans for clients explaining monthly installment amounts, interest rates, and other costs.
- Maintaining records of loan applications by using loan management software.
- Managing loan renewals by organizing follow-up meetings with clients.
- Set up payment plan and maintain updated records of loan applications
- Monitoring the progress of the loan application process and relaying any hindrances to clients.
- Ensuring that loan applications are in line with the company’s financial policies, as well as state laws and regulations.
- Must reside within or close to the vicinity of the offices:
Office location: OFFICE 1: Block L, Nnamdi Azikiwe Street opposite Tinubu Square. Marina. Lagos.
OFFICE 2: C12, D’Cherub Mall, Opposite New Road Junction. Lekki-Epe Expressway. Lekki. Lagos.
- Proven work experience as a Credit Officer, Loan Officer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Ability to work with loan management software.
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service experience
- OND/HND/ BSc in Banking and Finance, Economics or related field
- Bachelor of science in accounting, finance, banking, business, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 0-5 years’ experience as a credit officer.
- Excellent knowledge of loan application procedures and best lending practices according to state laws and regulations.
- Strong communication skills and proven customer service experience.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to work with complicated financial data.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong ethical behavior and the ability to work with sensitive financial information.
Remuneration: 50,000 +Bonus [10% of profit from loans disbursed]
Workdays: Monday-Friday [8am-5pm]
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to [email protected] using JOB TITLE as subject of the mail.
Deadline: May 31, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance, Banking / Insurance|