Job Title: Loan Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Source for borrowing clients within specified catchment area
- Administer all aspects of client relationship from customer acquisition to loan request evaluation and application, management and timely repayment
- Ensure close monitoring of disbursed loans in their portfolio to ensure that delayed payments and defaults are kept to the barest minimum.
- Develop sound knowledge of client businesses
- Ensure client files and documentation are kept up to date
- Contribute to development and marketing of new products and services based on client interactions, in line with the bank’s strategy.
- Build solid customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Ensure customer retention within parameters specified by management.
- For group loans, administer group formation, lead group meetings and ensure timely repayment of group loans
- Ensure achievement of approved business targets in compliance with lending guidelines and other regulations.
- Prepare performance reports for management as required
- He / she must be an NEC / OND / HND / B.Sc Holder.
- 3 years’ Experience in Financial Services.
- Fantastic Marketing / Business / Accounting or Finance Background
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Innate Drive for Marketing
- Lagos Island Resident has an Advantage
- N60,000 net pay
- Performance based pay
- HMO + Pension
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with “Loan Officer” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: March 5, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance, Finance Officer - Receivables|