Michael Stevens Consulting is a long-established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. Their headquarter is currently located at 22b Rafiu Shittu St, Oke Ira, Lagos.
They are currently recruiting candidates for the position shown below.
- Responsible for managing and servicing a portfolio of loan relationships.
- Responsible for spreading and analyzing financial statements, addressing industry risks, collateral requirements, loan structuring and pricing, credit analysis, monitoring credit performance and loan presentations.
- Reports on loan activities related to past dues, documentation and collateral exceptions, financial performance updates, portfolio profitability, etc.
- Maintains existing relationships.
- Assists Relationship Managers and Branch Center Managers with credit requests.
- Responsible for expanding, building, and maintaining client relationships, providing the highest level of customer service. Cross-sell other bank products.
- Performs other duties as required.
- B.Sc. in Banking & Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration.
- Practical use and/or application of basic lending principles, theories, and concepts.
- Basic knowledge of credit analysis; spreading and analyzing financial statements; credit scoring; loan documentation.
- Experience with a bank loan and deposit systems.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate working experience.
- Experience in a microfinance bank will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|
|Deadline||10th December, 2019.|